Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist Michael Kosdon, DDS
With thriving practices in both Beverly Hills and New York City, Michael Kosdon, DDS is a prominent cosmetic dentist known nationwide for his expertise, experience, and specialized smile makeover approach. Celebrated for his superior results and high-quality work, Dr. Kosdon utilizes his artistic vision, state-of-the-art technology, innovative techniques, and only the finest dental materials to achieve stunning new smiles for his patients.
We invite you to learn much more about Dr. Kosdon to find out what makes him and his practice so exceptional:
What is a Cosmetic Dentist?
A cosmetic dentist focuses on improving both the health and appearance of your smile using a wide variety of restorative and aesthetic dentistry procedures. Porcelain veneers, crowns, teeth whitening, and dental implants are just a few of the options that cosmetic dentists can provide to enhance the size, shape, color, and alignment of the teeth for a beautiful smile.
Meet Dr. Kosdon—a Top Cosmetic Dentist in Beverly Hills
With a strong focus on cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Michael Kosdon uses his years of experience and training to give his patients a beautiful smile they can be proud of. His artist’s eye and attention to detail has gained him international attention from patients requesting his talents. He is an active member of the American Dental Association (ADA) as well as the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), which is the largest organization focused on the art and science of cosmetic dentistry. With practices on both coasts, serving the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles area as well as New York, Dr. Kosdon has had the opportunity to help create perfect smiles for some of America’s most famous faces. He has performed hundreds of smile makeovers over the last decade, and has completed thousands of porcelain veneer cases. His training, experience, and personal artistic touch help to provide each of his patients with a gorgeous smile that is uniquely their own.
Dr. Kosdon completed his education at the prestigious USC School of Dentistry, and continued on to further his education at the world-renowned cosmetic dental academy, the Las Vegas Institute (LVI). His passion for cosmetic dentistry stems from his own personal experience. Dr. Kosdon grew up with teeth that he was embarrassed to show – he often covered his mouth when laughing, as a way to hide them. Once he had porcelain veneers placed, he felt much more confident, and was proud to show off his smile. Dr. Kosdon says he understands how wonderful it feels to see your beautiful new smile for the first time, and he truly enjoys helping others to experience it. Dr. Kosdon explains that he hasn’t stopped smiling ever since he got porcelain veneers, and he hopes his patients will feel the same way after cosmetic dentistry treatments at his practice.
At the practice of Michael Kosdon, DDS, patients can expect to achieve a smile that is customized specifically for them. Using the latest in dental technology, Dr. Kosdon can create natural-looking results through treatments that are fast, safe, effective, and more comfortable than ever before. Dr. Kosdon pays close attention to the different preferences, facial shapes, and features of each individual patient. No two smiles are the same, so there is no “one-size-fits-all” when it comes to high quality cosmetic dentistry. This is where Dr. Kosdon’s artistic eye and aesthetic understanding comes into play. He works closely with each of his patients to develop a personalized treatment plan that helps to give each patient the smile of their dreams.
I only went in for a consultation and immediately I knew my search was over. The staff is awesome and Dr. Kosdon took the time to answer all of my questions. I plan to complete all of my dental work with Dr. Kosdon.
April 27, 2016
What Does It Mean to Be a Top Dentist?
For Dr. Kosdon, the distinction of being a top dentist is a result of many different factors:
- Earning 5-star average patient ratings and positive testimonials on leading online review platforms like Facebook, Yelp!, Google+, and Citysearch
- Ongoing membership in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), which upholds the highest standards of excellence in ethical conduct, patient care, and continuing dental education
- Decades of successful private practice
- Receiving several prominent accolades in his field, including being named among Los Angeles Magazine’s list of Southern California’s Top Dentists 2016
- Appearances on national television and in print media that focus on his valuable dental expertise and professional achievements
How to Find the Best Cosmetic Dentist in Beverly Hills
Your smile is not something to be taken lightly, and you should be able to trust the cosmetic dentist you choose to work with. If you are embarrassed of your teeth and gums, you are less likely to laugh or smile, which can ultimately cause low self-confidence. For this reason, you should be sure the cosmetic dentist working on your teeth is skilled, highly-trained, and experienced in the field. Cosmetic dentistry often results in a dramatic change to your smile, and Dr. Kosdon feels it is important for patients to make an educated decision when choosing a cosmetic dentist. He believes the following guidelines can help patients looking for a cosmetic dentist:
- Ask to learn more about his or her credentials and memberships in professional organizations. Finding a properly certified cosmetic dentist who is in good standing with the professional community is a good place to start.
- Ask if the dentist is active in continuing education. With continued education, dentists are able to stay on top of changes in dentistry techniques, procedures and advancements in technology.
- Review patient before and after photos to get a better idea of what types of results patients have seen from the dentist. This will help you determine if their standards meet what you are looking for.
- Learn about the technology available at the practice and find out how these tools can benefit you during treatment.
- Ask about quality. The use of quality materials is critical for achieving beautiful, long-lasting results in cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
- Speak to current patients, and/or read through patient testimonials to see what others are saying about the dentist.
- Explore online ratings and reviews to learn about the experiences and results other patients have had.
- Schedule a consultation. A preliminary appointment is a great way to determine whether or not a certain cosmetic dentist is a good fit for your personality and needs. We suggest asking many questions to get a feel for the a dentist works with patients and find out if you are comfortable with their style of treatment.
Dr. Kosdon in the Media
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about Michael Kosdon, DDS, or to schedule a consultation, please contact us today. We will be happy to help answer any questions you may have about Dr. Kosdon or the procedures we offer.